Something Fakebit Something Fakebit

You are a great artist. And a very prolific one. The fact that people use your music in your games speaks for itself. I could not help but add you to my favorites. I really wonder what programs do you use to make such beautiful and catchy tunes?

Zombie Party Halloween2011 Zombie Party Halloween2011

I love you. Thank you for making me happy, and thank you for creating such a masterpiece.
Professional curiosity: what tools did you use?

The First Noel The First Noel

I like this. It reminds me a lot of the stuff I like to create for myself.
I was hoping that the solo would explode into a more "desperate" climax,
and that you would progressively go up the scale a little.

CzySzy responds:

That's a really old tune. Right now, I'd probably do what you've said.

Crazy Gitar Crazy Gitar

It always feel weird when I hear samples from Dance E-Jay 3, as I still use this program, only I make samples and beats myself. And from what I hear, you didn't put much input from yourself, you just basically put together already made samples, like pieces of puzzle. Too bad that you didn't think of mentioning it in your comment. And because of that, I am not rating this.

And yeah, I know, it's from 2008, but some folks STILL use your mixes, which is how I ended here, so congrats for still being remembered after all these years... I guess?

Masakazu responds:

yeah, you got me ;) I had fun with this program, made the songs just for myself, but then I thouth "why not share it with someone?" I never had sufficient skills to made some own samples. But you gotta say, the end result playing with the puzzle pieces was not so bad ;)?