3D Flying Snake 3D Flying Snake

God fucking dammit this is awful. Awful controls, awful speed, awful graphics, awful idea. If you think that I give zero easily, you are wrong, I only do it in special cases, like this one.

COMMUNISM THE GAME COMMUNISM THE GAME

This is the world that Antifa and SJWs wants to create.

ComradeStefan responds:

A better world. A brighter future.

A Ghostly Journey A Ghostly Journey

This was really Epic. Back in the day, people would pay a shitload of money to buy such game.
Nowadays, such games are for free to play. This is probably one of the best games that NG has to offer. Words can't describe how amazing this game is, despite me raging few times. But it was a positive rage, not ragequit.

Great art, interesting story, great puzzles and secrets that I loved to discover. At first I thought that the game is freaking long, but now, when I finished it, I already miss beating these puzzles. I did replay some of the earliest levels, and damn, they feel so easy right now, which means that the learning curve in this game is really good. The hardest level would be level 17, as it needed some serious planning ahead.

Wow, really impressive, alas, after looking through your catalog, your games tend to be really massive in terms of gameplay.

Monster Racer Rush Monster Racer Rush

Okay, how to get Ultimate Race medal
1) Choose Ninja
2) Beat daily race
3) Click the sponsor links
4) Upgrade acceleration, top speed and nitro
5) Press end day until you get Weekly Race
6) Beat it
7) Keep pressing end day until you get to Monthly Race (ignore daily and weekly races)
8) Beat it. You can beat second monthly race too, if you want to.
9) Wait for Quarterly Race. You will lose it, but the money should be enough to upgrade some of the most important skills.
10) After you eventually beat the Quarterly race (on your second try, you should actually win it), beat Marathon Race. You can safely skip monthly races.
11) If you still lack some upgrades, just wait for another Quarterly Race and beat it.
12) If you have everything upgraded, you can try Ultimate Race now.
13) It depends on luck, but still, the nitro should easily give you an overwhelming advantage.
Near the end, you can slow down a little to avoid dragons, and voila, you've beaten it.
Your only competition might be Yeti monster, though.

It should take you max 30 minutes.

All in all, it's a meh game. Reminds me of early flash games.

Fragile Fragile

Here I wanted to write that this is a meaningful and beautiful little game, and then I saw your description:
"we are aware that a lot of people won't get the idea and probably dislike it."

Oh c'mon, we are not that stupid.

I am a sucker for such games, albeit I hate them, because they make me feel something.
Has anyone wondered why art games are always so sad?

By they way, is there any restart button? I fell down in the pit and now I'm stuck.

MadNukin responds:

The question is not how stupid players are but how good of a designers are we.
I personally don't play a lot of "arty" games so I wouldn't know. We just had this idea and with the input of the musician the game became what it is.
By the way, there is no restart button.

The Floorsland Reborn The Floorsland Reborn

One thing I must applaud you that your game gives an option between canvas and webgl. I wish other creators would implement that in their games. If such a simple game can have so much care put into it, then there is no excuse for others. Thumbs up!

telinc1 responds:

Thanks for the review! The option to pick between Canvas and WebGL is actually mainly thanks to Phaser, the framework I use. Of course, there are things I needed to do myself (message boxes work very differently between the two renderers due to a bug in Pixi.js, the rendering framework that Phaser uses), but there's no reason to shun one renderer just because more effort is required to support it correctly.

Zombie Cannon Attack! Zombie Cannon Attack!

I really like the hyper-realistic blood. The gore is splendid.

However, I feel like you forgot about "start new game" option in the menu.
The first time I played it, I pressed load game and the game worked wonky.
The second time, I pressed delete data and then, I could start the new game properly.
Work on it man.

But seriously, these graphics. I've never seen details so vividly like that before.

RubbleGames responds:

Thanks, I was a little worried it was too realistic. I didn't want people to be scared because they thought there were actual little people getting turned into zombies.

It is supposed to have 'new game' to begin with, but there's a problem with the way it gets save data that I can only really fix by messing up everyone's save file so I've tried to come up with a workaround. Hopefully it's working now.

Friend Clicker Friend Clicker

Jesus Christ man, stop depressing me.
It's a beautiful art game, but I feel like you are getting repetitive with the negativity.
But of course, do what you want to.

JackAstral responds:

LOL SORRY

Uirdz Uirdz

When I started playing this game with the thought that maybe I can at least get one medal, I didn't even dream that I would get all of the target times. I didn't think I could do it.

And then the longer I played, the better I got. To the point that I thought "hey, maybe I actually CAN have all of the medals". I didn't give up, despite so many levels. I tried and I tried, and finally, I did it. I've beaten the game with 100% completion. I feel strange, when I think of it all. Thanks to your game, I certainly improved a mouse + keyboard skill.

The game can be frustrating, unfair, and exhausting, but at the same time, the challenges are... fun, which is rare. And thanks the humor, the failings are not as frustrating as the would otherwise.

But damn, I need a glass of water now.

I needed walkthrough maybe only for one or two levels. And the biggest chore were the levels 18 and secret levels 3 and 4.

And if someone wonders, the button in level 19 removes the blockade in level 13, that appears if you fail said level. It might sound obvious, but I'd rather write it anyway.

Tied Santa Escape Tied Santa Escape

I get it now. In order to get Fastest Santa, you need a score between 9700+ and 9799.
I would advise to have a score above 9750.

You cannot be TOO fast, nor TOO slow. When I had 9805 score, the medal didn't unlock.
But the medal unlocked for 9782 score.