Bubbly Hard Bubbly Hard

Stop using Unity Webgl.

ProgramBuddies responds:

Then give me the link to a Flash Game Editor, cuz i dont have the stuff.

Friend Clicker Friend Clicker

Jesus Christ man, stop depressing me.
It's a beautiful art game, but I feel like you are getting repetitive with the negativity.
But of course, do what you want to.

JackAstral responds:

LOL SORRY

Uirdz Uirdz

When I started playing this game with the thought that maybe I can at least get one medal, I didn't even dream that I would get all of the target times. I didn't think I could do it.

And then the longer I played, the better I got. To the point that I thought "hey, maybe I actually CAN have all of the medals". I didn't give up, despite so many levels. I tried and I tried, and finally, I did it. I've beaten the game with 100% completion. I feel strange, when I think of it all. Thanks to your game, I certainly improved a mouse + keyboard skill.

The game can be frustrating, unfair, and exhausting, but at the same time, the challenges are... fun, which is rare. And thanks the humor, the failings are not as frustrating as the would otherwise.

But damn, I need a glass of water now.

I needed walkthrough maybe only for one or two levels. And the biggest chore were the levels 18 and secret levels 3 and 4.

And if someone wonders, the button in level 19 removes the blockade in level 13, that appears if you fail said level. It might sound obvious, but I'd rather write it anyway.

Tied Santa Escape Tied Santa Escape

I get it now. In order to get Fastest Santa, you need a score between 9700+ and 9799.
I would advise to have a score above 9750.

You cannot be TOO fast, nor TOO slow. When I had 9805 score, the medal didn't unlock.
But the medal unlocked for 9782 score.

Block zappers 4 Block zappers 4

Literally, in every of your game, when you click the load, you get some medals and unlimited cash. Not that I'm complaining, because I'm not really fond of these games, but it feels weird.

Wooooooooooooooooooo responds:

Fixed

Waterwords Waterwords

medals are not working. fix it, or remove it.

Whack The Trump Game Whack The Trump Game

I would give it 5, but then you said about not hitting merkel, so fuck this shit.

Space Defender Space Defender

I did this. 8 hours of torture and I have the medal for hard achievements.

For starters, everything that Fioresa says is WRONG. You get penalty for EVERY hit, no forgiveness, no fuck-ups whatsoever allowed.

Let me tell you something. The game starts pretty cool. It's hard, but you can get better and improve yourself. Basically, the first 7 levels are doable in 30 minutes.

Then comes level 8. It will take you over an hour to beat that level (but only because of the last wave with vice-boss).

Then, it will take you 2 more hours to beat level 9. The constant spam of the white shits is more than annoying. But eventually, you upgrade yourself enough to beat it (hopefully - for you). Then, if you hate yourself enough, you can, like me, try to beat these levels without getting hit. And that will take you minimum 5 hours, if not more (depends on your determination and stubborness, mine is pretty high). As a matter of fact, the only thing that will actually stop you from getting the last medal, will be the constant spam of the small ships, who are very fast and kamikaze-like.

So remember, if you feel like punching a wall during that game, you were warned! It's not for easily frustrated (unless like me, you are fueled by anger).

Frankly, I wish I would give you some useful hint for getting the achievements.
For level 8, it's important to have high damage, high automatic damage, and mulitply critical. For level 9, it's mostly damage, multiply critical, and speed powerup. All really highly upgraded. Plus some luck - if you are surrounded from both sides by white shitps, you can very well restart. Every other upgrade will also bring you closer to the goal, albeit it will be very small steps.

As you can see, the author of the game made a very cliche mistake - he artifically extended the gameplay, by making the last 2 levels doable after grinding, and barely achievable, no matter the grinding. For that alone I was thinking of giving it zero to be honest, and frankly, I don't really know why I didn't. I must be getting really soft. Or maybe I see a potential, despite the game being quite generic.

What could be done to improve the game:
-cheaper higher upgrades
-automatic turn-on of powerups (at least for fast shooting)
-much less grinding
-less little ships in level 8 (last 5 waves)
-slightly less white ships in level 9
-more efficient auto-damage (it didn't do shit in the final waves of level 8. and did no damage whatsoever in level 9)
or maybe, a more forgiving rating required for 3 stars that allows a fuck-up?

I might sound harsh, but once you play this game, you will say that I was being extremely polite.
Goddamn I am tired.

Crystal Treasures Crystal Treasures

A nice showcase of your talent, if not a modest one. I give you 5 not because it deserves 5, but because I want to encourage you into making more games, and better games. I already PMed some bugs, and if anything, it would be nice if there was "level select" option, and maybe you should add some ending. After getting the final gem, the character very well can kill himself, because there are no final doors, and no final "congratulations! you won the game" screen.

Samurai Rebellion Samurai Rebellion

Pretty lovely and clever game. Hard, challenging, but awesome. I really love the graphics, they are just pure brilliancy.