Pkmn: World of Chaos Ep 9 Pkmn: World of Chaos Ep 9

Okay, I hate this series, and I don't really want to write a review, to be honest, so sorry for the low rating, but ONE suggestion:

Please add an option to skip just right to the fights, for those, who hunt medals.

teejay-number13 responds:

I think not.

Old Days Old Days

Too nostalgic for me. But pretty beautifully made. I really enjoyed it.

Biscuit Biscuit

Where's the penis? The video feels limp without it.

In Rage - Tonight Is Ours (Animated Music Video) In Rage - Tonight Is Ours (Animated Music Video)

It's really weird that you guys did something of value.
But then again, if so many people work on even a simple animation, it cannot turn out other than good.
Of course, it's far from flawless, but I give 5 out of surprise.

StaticSkull responds:

Thanks :)
We actually tried with this :p

Hoppi the Pug: Ditto Infiltration! Hoppi the Pug: Ditto Infiltration!

Video is bleh. Good bleh, but still. Bleh the meh. But the sounds. Release them in mp3 format.

pkmn generations pkmn generations

Golfinho will make Newgrounds Great Again.

Some douchebag tried to steal your animation, but the newgrounds acted swiftly and got him in newgrounds prison. You're the only great animator left, who keeps producing animations. Not as frequently as in 2009-2010, but at least, you still deliver. And I must say that your style matured.

"Porra Caralho Vai Tomar No Cu"
as some dude told me once

WHAT IF the Creeper from Minecraft was a CUTE GIRL(Animated) WHAT IF the Creeper from Minecraft was a CUTE GIRL(Animated)

Why don't you blow my dick instead, girl?

Anyway, I had to remove one point for the explosion not being animated. Otherwise, cute.

Akutox3 responds:

thank you very much :3!

It's a Hard Life - A 5 FPS Animation It's a Hard Life - A 5 FPS Animation

Some parts feel a little rushed, but overall it looks okay. I feel like you hesitated to spend more time on this, amirite?

Welp, gangsta dick would be a good idea for a series. Anyway, don't give up on improving, and who knows?

Travimator responds:

You're pretty close actually, I was just being pressured to upload it by a friend. Anyways thanks for your feedback.

Cleft Lip PSA Cleft Lip PSA

This animation moved me. I almost thought that people forgot about poor clefts.
However, this animation doesn't have many cleft people
(literally only 1, and his cleft lip could have been the damage from some fight,
rather than being a pure born cleftist).

Therefore I have to deduct one half of the star. Try harder.

Toasterz responds:

Appreciate it

Pepe Trump MAGA Dance Pepe Trump MAGA Dance

Feels very weird watching it. For some reason it's very unnerving but also comfortable.
I don't even know why I'm writing the review. I feel very weird, very weird.