Never forget where you are from. You might walk, and you might wonder, but newgrounds is your home. In the end, we are like a mother, we will love you, no matter what. Please visit us sometimes, we have cancer, and we are dying. Be a good son.
A simple question. It's not your fault, but what you did is prevalent about many animators. Newgrounds loved you, we nurtured you, we gave you money, we loved you (repetitive much? yup). You, like many talented animators, moved to greener pastures, you pissed on us, you ignored us, meanwhile, youtube became a cunt (what a surprise) and deleted you. And yet, all you have to do, is post some anniversary animation, and we will show you our love. Instead, you still treat us like garbage removal, and youtoube like your master. When did the priorities got wrong? Please, don't forget about people who love you all the time, and give us some bones to chew at. We already protected you from harm, like no one else would.
I remember when I saw it the first time when it was fresh. It took me 10 years to reignite my interest in SW mythos, but then again, the only good thing about Star Wars ever were The Sith Lords. It's mindboggling how little there are comics, books and etc. dedicated to them.
Ah, what the hell, have 5, as I enjoyed it (kinda). Albeit the criticism has merit, I cannot be mad at you, and I want you to encourage to not abandon the flash.
What I liked, and what I want
1) Great music (voted 5 on each of the tracks as well)
1b) Especially YubNub, freaking infectious
2) The fake-asian accent of Sophie gave me "feels".
2b)Therefore I would request Sophie singing "dark side bad for you, light side good for you".
3) Your deep low voice also gave me "feelsies".
4) I think you should also upload your cover of the star wars theme, it was good.
5) I don't know why, but I like the humor and the carefree attitude of the flash. It's not sophisticated, but the delivery sells it. At least for me. But then again, I lost any trace of humanity after getting 800k of medal points, so I might not be the best judge. Especially that I collected medals from your ludum dare mazes, which literally drove me to insanity.
6) I like that the icon for immortal medal is Ikki.
7) While I know it's pointless to ask for a hentai version, I wouldn't mind if you do some follow up parody movie with Kylo / Ren, as there really was some charm in it.
8) The game itself, while it has some flaws, feels actually unique, and fresh. It's possible that I played a game with similar mechanics, but I didn't have a sense of deja vu.
9) I like the option for PG-13, albeit you can still see the dick in the final scene
So to put it short, sometimes you don't get the 5 points for excellence or perfection, but rather, for impression and the enjoyment factor.
Let the flashforce be with you.
You should test your game, before you upload it. It seems like you had some ambitions, but you don't have skills to pull off these ambitions. The game is really weirdly coded, as the swarm of zombies seemed to glitch. This game could have been awesome legendary masterpiece, but as it is now, it's too bugged to be enjoyed. The game is mercifully short (get gun, get through desert, kill super zombie, and that's it). Some areas also seem to be glitched. It's like glitch, bug, glitch, after glitch.
BTW, you don't have to delete your submission, like you did before, you can just re-upload a newer, fixed version.
Classic Game. I only wish I knew how to unlock Golden Eagle mode.
You are a great artist. And a very prolific one. The fact that people use your music in your games speaks for itself. I could not help but add you to my favorites. I really wonder what programs do you use to make such beautiful and catchy tunes?
I love you. Thank you for making me happy, and thank you for creating such a masterpiece.
Professional curiosity: what tools did you use?
I like this. It reminds me a lot of the stuff I like to create for myself.
I was hoping that the solo would explode into a more "desperate" climax,
and that you would progressively go up the scale a little.
That's a really old tune. Right now, I'd probably do what you've said.
Jesus fucking christ. why people are giving 1 star to each of your painting?
Maybe you should start drawing porn? Just kidding.
You should use that character in one of your animations. Maybe Premie Pete?
I draw monster porn all the time. Same results. I know I'll never be as popular and profitable as van Gogh was during his lifetime.
You are a talented person. Don't forget about going pro. Too many brilliant artists ended up on youtube doing nothing of value.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.