HOGER HOGER

This animation reminds me of the old newgrounds, the one with balls hanging and dizzy, maniacal eyes.
Also, isn't the hand gesture a secret masonic sign of NWO illuminati globalists?

Soliloquous responds:

Don't gestate on my pizza shop, 'please the kids are there by choice

--------------------------------------------------------
----------------

I Was Raised By TV I Was Raised By TV

Simplistic animation about TV brainwashing propaganda. I feel like you unintentionally made fun of yourself. Work on style and substance, and you might be good someday

olbengc responds:

I didnt meant for it to be interpret that way, but thanks for the feedback either way

Authentic Life Authentic Life

The description is much more interesting than animation itself, but still I think I should encourage people, who bother to offer some food for thought.

In regards to reality, "Reality is when you die" (song by Gorefest).

GoodL responds:

Hey thanks! Checked out the song, pretty nihilistically bleak outlook on death (which definitely has it's place, I'm not saying that to discredit that viewpoint at all). I think particularly interesting are the lyrics "It wasn't real life, In fact just a play...", which expresses an idea in this context that many people in various societies today tend to just stick to the mould and be who they're told to be, rather than truly living. Also I like the idea insinuated by the title, especially because it is fairly pertinent to my understanding of what happens in the brain when a body dies. I'm a pretty big fan of the speculated concept (I say speculated because this isn't a "proven" theory and might not be a particularly well-accepted belief) that the pineal gland releases a large quantity of N,N-DMT as the body dies, which would result in a dream like state that, effectively from the perspective of the person dying, would in fact be eternity.

There's an interesting clip in the film "Waking Life" in which there are two people lying in bed talking about consciousness, and one person says to the other that the last few minutes of brain activity would be very similar to what happens when you wake up at, say, 10:15, and then fall asleep and have this immensely elaborate dream with plot lines and all, then wake up again to find that it's 10:17. It means that those last few minutes of life in the brain are not only going to seem extremely elongated, but because there's no clear consensus on what happens after that (that's where religions come in) that "dream" will last forever. Interesting stuff, if you ask me.

Anyway, thanks again for all those stars and the music recommendation! Always appreciated.

Pkmn: World of Chaos Ep 9 Pkmn: World of Chaos Ep 9

Okay, I hate this series, and I don't really want to write a review, to be honest, so sorry for the low rating, but ONE suggestion:

Please add an option to skip just right to the fights, for those, who hunt medals.

teejay-number13 responds:

I think not.

Old Days Old Days

Too nostalgic for me. But pretty beautifully made. I really enjoyed it.

Biscuit Biscuit

Where's the penis? The video feels limp without it.

In Rage - Tonight Is Ours (Animated Music Video) In Rage - Tonight Is Ours (Animated Music Video)

It's really weird that you guys did something of value.
But then again, if so many people work on even a simple animation, it cannot turn out other than good.
Of course, it's far from flawless, but I give 5 out of surprise.

StaticSkull responds:

Thanks :)
We actually tried with this :p

Hoppi the Pug: Ditto Infiltration! Hoppi the Pug: Ditto Infiltration!

Video is bleh. Good bleh, but still. Bleh the meh. But the sounds. Release them in mp3 format.

pkmn generations pkmn generations

Golfinho will make Newgrounds Great Again.

Some douchebag tried to steal your animation, but the newgrounds acted swiftly and got him in newgrounds prison. You're the only great animator left, who keeps producing animations. Not as frequently as in 2009-2010, but at least, you still deliver. And I must say that your style matured.

"Porra Caralho Vai Tomar No Cu"
as some dude told me once

WHAT IF the Creeper from Minecraft was a CUTE GIRL(Animated) WHAT IF the Creeper from Minecraft was a CUTE GIRL(Animated)

Why don't you blow my dick instead, girl?

Anyway, I had to remove one point for the explosion not being animated. Otherwise, cute.

Akutox3 responds: