Optimal Route Optimal Route

When I started playing it, I thought "I don't think I can have all the medals, let's at least try to get ONE, or TWO". Hour and half later, I have them all. At first I thought, too many levels. And yet, I didn't notice when I was done. One thing, though. In order to get the last medal, you actually need to have more than 24444, as I literally had this exact score, and I had to beat faster some level to finally get it. Let me tell you something: you know how to make a game that looks exhausting, but actually isn't.

Revenge of The Kid Revenge of The Kid

This is a phenomenal game. Everything is top notch. Story, art, gameplay. It's not original, but it's done with such charm and heart, that I cannot give it less than 5/5. The game slightly lags, when the player shoots the enemies, but not when the enemies shoot the player. Otherwise, this is a delicious treat for a both seasoned player and a noob.

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

Sid is a bro, and august wants to fuck him.
I feel used.
Great game. Nothing to complain.

Runk! Runk!

medals ain't working

Ultimate Frontier Ultimate Frontier

Don't bother playing, veteran medal doesn't work.

Hell Runner Hell Runner

I fucking loved it. I expected some literal runner game, didn't expect a classic item exchange adventure. But then again, your games are usually fun.

Super Ninja Skydiving Super Ninja Skydiving

I am only writing this review as a WARNING for those, who are medal hunters.

The last levels are barely possible (I assume that they are possible, because some folks did beat them, albeit cheating could also be a possibility). The main problem with these levels is that they are randomized, meaning every time you get different placement of enemies, and power-ups (and sometimes the suitcases have explosives), and items (some of them, like duck, also explode). That means that you cannot create a strategy and have to rely on pure luck. If you plan on beating the game, or beat challenges, I can only say: YOU WERE WARNED. DON'T BLAME ME THAT YOU HAD A STROKE FROM RAGING.

And if you aren't sure if you want to waste your time on this, frankly, play something else.

Nightmare Runner 2 Nightmare Runner 2

People say that flash is dying, but Unity is already dead on arrival.
Flash will not die, and this game is fucking brilliant.
You literally brought me a smile on my face with your game

ClockworkMonster responds:

Wow! I really appreciate your words! Thanks!!!

3D Flying Snake 3D Flying Snake

God fucking dammit this is awful. Awful controls, awful speed, awful graphics, awful idea. If you think that I give zero easily, you are wrong, I only do it in special cases, like this one.

COMMUNISM THE GAME COMMUNISM THE GAME

This is the world that Antifa and SJWs wants to create.

ComradeStefan responds:

A better world. A brighter future.